Sunday, July 5, 2009

Week of Liberty and Freedom!

Looking back on this past week I have realized a am quite a free person with quite a few liberties I over look! Starting on Monday the parentals let me drive down to the lake with Fry, Alex Jones, and Bean to soak up some Vitamin D. We lounged around on rafts (the ones that actually worked) and had a cute little picnic! It was quite fabulous! Later on in the week we had our A-merican or third of July party hosted by Lynae for which my parents let me ditch out on camping and come home. It was so fun, we had a BBQ (what is the fourth, or third in our case, without some hamburgers or hotdogs, chips, and potatoe salad?) followed by a few rounds of Mafia,(a new fav), and Fireworks provided by the boys. After the hit came to an end, I was home alone so of course we had a sleepover! How can you go wrong with orange julius, homemade chocolate chip cookies, and popcorn at 2 in the morn? We stayed up late talking about everything under the sun and just having a good ole time! In the morning I went back up the mountain to spend the fourth with the fam of course followed by fireworks that evening! I really am so blessed to live in such an amazing country with amazing friends and family where the sky is the limit on what I can accomplish! Freedom in many senses is amazing!

Picnicin it up!

I think only one of the rafts out there stayed blown up...oops!


Just waitin' for the boys so we can eat!

Ammon's professional picture taking... right.







1 comments:

Jessica

FUN! I think I should have Ammon take some pictures for me... haha.

Post a Comment