Thursday, April 1, 2010

Country Music.

Okay. I LOVE it. period. It's quite simple. I love country music. There isn't one thing about it I don't just absolutely adore. I don't know if it is it's way of telling a story of a country life, the hot men who sing it, or that fact that it's what I've grown up on but I just never get tired of it. There is nothing better than jamming out to some good old country music where ever you are! I love relating to it and then secretly (or openly) wanting to marry every single country man! Don't worry Brad (yes I'm on a first name basis), I'm still holding out for you even though you are married... and Easton you too :) Oh and course Carrie is the best there is. the end.

What's not to love?

1 comments:

MariahM

aw girl. I totally agree. Brad= HANDSOME!! love. love. love. MISS YOU!!

Post a Comment