Thursday, August 5, 2010

11 Days and Counting.

That's right ladies and gentlemen (okay let's get real, no gentlemen read this... not very many ladies either.. hm oh well ;)) I am moving out in 11 DAYS! Not to far from home, but I couldn't be more excited! We went and looked at the apartment today and it's just as cute as I remembered. Our roommates all look darling and I can't wait to meet them all! I think we lucked out ;)Alot of changes will be going down in the next couple of weeks... bring them on! As for now I'm busy attempting to make a quilt and things to make our little home as cute as ever!

Just a little info for ya: We (Me, my mom, and Mara) purchased our Brad Paisley tickets yesterday. Can you say STOKED?! yup. I can.

5 comments:

MariahM

AH! Exciting!! I love me Some B. Pais!!!!!

I want to see your quilt when your done with it okay!?

P.S. Your banner is darling!

caihay

nat. i just really really love and miss you.

Christi Lynn

where are you moving to??

Natalie

Fry: mmmhmmm can't even wait! My quilt won't be much... but you can see it :) totally did my banner on scrapblog ;)

Cailey: I miss you too! Oh we need to see each other SOON! Love you :)

Christi: Stadium Way Apt #50!! come visit!

Kathryn Lewis

Noodle, I think you are the most darling girl ever. period. Thanks for being pals with my sis so I can be your pal too! I love reading your blog :) and BRAD P??!!! oh. my. word. You three are gonna have the time of your life!!! (PS...hope it's ok I called you noodle on here)

Post a Comment