Thursday, April 16, 2009

Life as a Redmen

The days keep ticking away untill Summer Vacation! I am definitley ready for it to be here as I have developed what seems like an early case of senioritis... However I don't think I'm quite ready for this year to end because alot of my friends are graduating which is so crazy and I'm most definitely going to miss them! Junior year has rocked! I have had some hard classes that have challenged me and taken some time but my friends and the memories I will have are awesome! I am only taking the AP Stats test which I cross my fingers that I can pass and I will for sure get 7 College credits for History 1700 and Chem 1010! I think it's been the best year of High School so far! Time flies I can't believe I am going to be a Senior! School Days Left : 26!!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment