Friday, May 8, 2009

School, AP tests, Softball, Friends, Family.... Life

Well first off a little update on school. We officially have 10 days of school left! Time really is flying and I have mixed emotions... I can't wait to be out of school but it's going to be a big change to have all my friends gradutate. It's bitter sweet and I don't think it will hit me until I see them walk through the C. This past week has been so busy and crazy with softball and the dreaded AP stats test! ugh... that was painful but its over now! There is only about a week and a half left of softball which is pretty crazy too but I kinda ready for a break. Well, also this week my family thought it would be cool to all go on vaca without me, which left me with a pretty bitter taste. Ha ha Mara was in the Big Apple and my mom went on a cruise with her Sisters! However, my mom comes home today and we are all still alive! It turns out its possible to live off of cold cereal for a week! My friends are so fabulous! There is no way I could make it through a week like I just have without them! Laughing is what makes life great and there is always plenty of that when we are together! The best part about being such close friends is being able to get over any little scuffel ( yes it is a word in my book) in like five minutes! Whether its boy drama, dance drama... you name it! Friendships, I think are one of the most important things in life and the way you know you have a great friend is when NOTHING can come in between you. I absolutely LOVE my friends! Thanks for all the memories so far Girls you rock!

0 comments:

Post a Comment