Sunday, May 24, 2009

School's Out for Summer!

Well school is officially out for the year! I can't believe it, I don't think it's quite hit me yet... The last week flew by as it was filled with signing yearbook frenzies and last minute memories. Just a litte over view of the last week: Monday was just a usual day filled with school and friends! Tuesday holds the title of one of the firsts for me (fry you will know what I mean) that involved a little rebellion and the park, later that night a bunch of us went and chilled at Park Discovery. Yes, throughout this post you will notice a new fetish for the park. On Wednesday we got out Yearbooks and the end started to sink in. That night some friends came over and we had an Idol party fully equipped with chocolate fountain! Thrusday whoorled by with the last day of school activites including going to the park, after we went to Costa and then shopping for a bit. That night we went to Kelci's surprise birthday party at the park where we played a little volleyball (a new fav) and got in an unevietable water fight coming to an end with a little missionary tag. After we cranked the bass in Rhonda and cruised to get a WCP (wild cherry pepsi) with Ammon and Cortlan. Oh and when I say "we" it is usually Fry and me, with others friends like Lynae, Alex Jones, Dorothy, Ammon, Becca, Bean, Q, and Cortlan. Friday was graduation day! Sad day! It definitely wasn't a highlight for me because so many of my friends graduated but I am very proud of all of them! Well that raps up the last little bit of school! Bring on the Summer memories!


0 comments:

Post a Comment