Monday, August 17, 2009

So Long Sweet Summer....

Well it's official. I'm all registered and ready to be a Senior at Cedar High school. Well, I don't know if I'm ready but I guess it's coming no matter what! Thursday is going to come waaaay to soon, but if my senior year goes by as fast as my junior then it will be over before I know it! I'm kinda nervous... I have some big decisions coming up pretty soon but at least I have one more precious year of high school. I'm really sad to say good bye to summer... it has been the BEST! S'more nights, Lagoon trip, sleepovers, fro cho runs, letter parties, luaus... wow SO FUN!!!! Things have definitely changed over the summer but hey what's life without a little change? And I know that, that change is not over... which leaves me on my toes but I guess as long as I keep a smile on my face life will continue to be great, right? Well, here come more memories just waiting to be made. Bring 'em on!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment