Monday, June 27, 2011

Remember the Hot Tub?

Well, my house is as hot as it. I'm not kidding. I can't even be in it 5 minutes without wanting to faint. It is skin melting.
Okay.... I'll admit the last part was a little much. But our air conditioning has not worked in our apt for about a week. Well, we live on the third floor. And to make it that much better I sleep on the top bunk. Remember learning in science how heat rises? This is not a hypothesis folks. This is real life. It's true.
To make it a little better our land lords gave each apt 2 box fans. Isn't that nice? I truly am grateful... sorta... okay I just really wish they would fix the dumb air.
Alright, thanks for letting me complain for a minute. I'm embarrassed to admit it probably won't be the last of it... the complaining and the hot air I mean.
To Christi: I apologize, I'll try to stop having hot fits in the middle of the night and freaking out. no promises.
Yogurtland to take off the edge? Yes please!
I just returned from a lovely trip to the best city in the world, festival city usa! ... and an air conditioned house....
I love cheap rent!

1 comments:

Rachel Ann

It still isn't fixed! I'm terribly sorry. That's dreadful. Awful awful.

Post a Comment