Thursday, June 30, 2011

Confession. Declaration. Affirmation.

I have always made fun of those girls who get so wrapped up in silly, time wasting reality shows such as:
Well, I am a hypocrit. I take it all back. I have recently just been introduced to how wildly addicting this show can be. I will say that I always feel guilty after watching it because really? It's not one bit realistic or probably healthy to look at relationships like this but for some reason I always look forward to Mondays... and no, not because of FHE... How pathetic is that? I blame it on Christi Lynn Brazee.
Okay, now that I have cleared the air I can admit my real confession.
I want to kiss this. really. bad.
Why you may ask? Well, that is a fabulous question. I'm not usally attracted to bald men... however Christi and I decided it's his eyebrows that give him his permanent puppy dog look. Whew! She better pick him or she's an idiot. He is the real deal. The big kahuna. The love of her life. Her happily ever after- hahaha oh reality tv so easy to be so cheesy.
But seriously, he's a man.

1 comments:

Christi Lynn

love love love this! it may be my fault...but you're much happier in your life because of it! mmmm....JP :)

Post a Comment